Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from Sandra Lee's show. An adult lemonade cocktail.
- 42.52 g whiskey (recommended -- Jack Daniels)
- 29.58 ml frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 5 ice cubes
- 236.59 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Pour whiskey and lemonade concentrate into a highball glass. Stir. Add ice cubes and fill glass with soda. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Oh yeah - this is fantastic! I only had pink lemonade so had to use that and it was soooo good. Love this drink - thanks for posting the recipe!
Refreshingly delicious.....perfect for those hot summer nights.
Really enjoyed this type of drink during my summer in KY so thank you so much for the trip down memory lane! This is a very refreshing summer treat. I really liked the addition of the carbonated lemonade- gave it a little something extra!