Gourmet pizzeria Tony BoomBozz’s creation is a white-sauce pizza topped with roasted turkey, bubbling cheeses, crisp bacon and Roma tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heaping grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1To prepare sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour until combined. Cook about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add sour cream. Bring mixture to a slow simmer. (Do not boil.) The mixture will begin to thicken. Remove from heat. Add cheese and stir until smooth.
- 2To make pizza, preheat oven to 425°F.
- 3Roll pizza dough into a 14-inch round or square. Place on baking sheet or pizza stone.
- 4Spread Mornay sauce on dough and top with remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- 5Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Hot Brown Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: