Recipe by ClarkeCC
This bake is easy to put together, although you do need to allow time for it to bake and set a few minutes before serving. It’s delicious, with gooey cheese and bacon. Everyone in the family loved this one.
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb smoked turkey meat
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced thin
- 4 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 2 squares.
- Place one square in bottom of 8" pan that is greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Press dough to fit pan.
- Layer with half the turkey, bacon, cheese and tomatoes.
- Pour half the eggs over the top.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top with remaining dough square.
- Pour remaining eggs over top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, covered with foil. Remove foil and bake another 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit at room temp for 15-20 minutes before serving.