1/1 Photo of Kentucky Hot Brown
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in a skillet and then stir in flour.
- 3Gradually add milk and bouillon; cook until thickened.
- 4Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted; remove from heat.
- 5Put toast in flat baking dish and then put turkey and ham on toast.
- 6Spoon cheese sauce over meat and bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Top with bacon and tomato slices; bake 5 minutes more.
- 8Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Hot Brown
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 460.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 32.5 g