Top Review by MomLuvs6
This was outstanding! Enjoyed it for lunch today. A quick and easy meal to put together. Followed directions as written. Will be making again. A keeper. Thank You. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 6 ounces cooked turkey breast
- 6 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet and then stir in flour.
- Gradually add milk and bouillon; cook until thickened.
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted; remove from heat.
- Put toast in flat baking dish and then put turkey and ham on toast.
- Spoon cheese sauce over meat and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with bacon and tomato slices; bake 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika before serving.