1/3 Photos of Kentucky Fried Chicken Honey BBQ Chicken Strips
Like the BBQ chicken strips you can get at KFC!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Place buttermilk in a seperate bowl.
- 3Heat oil for frying.
- 4Dip chicken into flour, then buttermilk, then flour again.
- 5Fry until golden brown.
- 6For sauce:.
- 7Place all sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- 8Mix thouroughly and simmer on low heat, stirring frequently for about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- 9Dip chicken strips into sauce one at a time and place on a baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- 10Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Fried Chicken Honey BBQ Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 325.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 23.8 g