Like the BBQ chicken strips you can get at KFC!
Make and share this Kentucky Fried Chicken Honey BBQ Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place buttermilk in a seperate bowl.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Dip chicken into flour, then buttermilk, then flour again.
- Fry until golden brown.
- For sauce:.
- Place all sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Mix thouroughly and simmer on low heat, stirring frequently for about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Dip chicken strips into sauce one at a time and place on a baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
- Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.