Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a cookbook put out by the Junior League of Owensboro, Kentucky. My mom, Granny Grits, made this for a Kentucky Derby party in Huntsville, AL. Since it went over so well, she added it to her files. She makes this in her food processor.
- Have butter and cheeses at room temperature.
- Mix them throughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring in enough bourbon to make a spreadable paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate 24 hours so flavors can meld.
- Add more boubon if spread appears too thick.
- Serve with crackers.
- Call me when it's ready!
This is for SERIOUS blue cheese lovers only. I like blue cheese, but wow - this was overpowering!