Recipe by Foodie61
This pie is super rich and so worth it! Use a good quality bourbon for an amazing batter.
Top Review by MagsV
The flavor was fantastic. I'm not sure there were enough pecans though as the top of the pie turned out an unrecognizable brown. I would have liked to see it firm up better as well.
- 10 inch pie crusts
- 118.29 ml butter, melted (1 stick)
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 177.44 ml light corn syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml Bourbon
- 177.44 ml good quality chocolate chips
- 295.73 ml toasted pecans, shelled & chopped in half if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep pie crust according to directions, either refrigerated, or from scratch using a deep dish pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, on medium speed with whisk attachment, whip butter, sugars, corn syrup, eggs, vanilla and bourbon together until frothy.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in chocolate chips & pecans. Blend well by hand.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and bake 50-60 minutes or unti loset.