Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This pie is super rich and so worth it! Use a good quality bourbon for an amazing batter.
Make and share this Kentucky Derby Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep pie crust according to directions, either refrigerated, or from scratch using a deep dish pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, on medium speed with whisk attachment, whip butter, sugars, corn syrup, eggs, vanilla and bourbon together until frothy.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in chocolate chips & pecans. Blend well by hand.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and bake 50-60 minutes or unti loset.
Made this for Thanksgiving because I did not have access to my original Derby Pie recipe. This was a winner and will now become my traditional Thanksgiving Pie! Delicious. We always make 2 because half like it cold and half like it warm. YUM