1/1 Photo of Kentucky Cream Gravy
My Private Note
cups cr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1MELT 3 tablespoons butter over medium low heat in a large saucepan; STIR in 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
- 2COOK until bubbly but not browned.
- 3WARM 2 cups milk in a microwave oven.
- 4WHISK constantly while adding warmed milk to butter/flour roux all at once, until smooth.
- 5RAISE heat to medium-high then add 1 level teaspoon chicken bouillon powder, 3/4 teaspoon Bulk KFC Original Recipe Seasoning (Copycat), 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon paprika.
- 6WHISK constantly until mixture begins to bubble.
- 7REDUCE heat to medium.
- 8COOK until completely thickened and flavors develop, whisking often; ADJUST seasonings to taste if desired (thin gravy if needed, with a few teaspoons of milk).
- 9REDUCE heat to lowest setting; COVER gravy loosely and stir occasionally until served.
- 10SERVE with your favorite Southern-style dishes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Cream Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 172.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: