Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is another one of those recipes that I had stuck back that was cut out of some magazine. A great way to use left over meat and pantry canned goods.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby lima beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped potato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup barbecue sauce, depending on your taste
- 1 lb cooked chopped meat, of choice
- Mix all ingredients except the barbeque Put in crock pot, Pour barbeque sauce on top.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low setting.
- Stir before serving.