Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A foolproof pie of chocolate and pecans, laced with your favorite bourbon--what's not to like! If you have unexpected company, grab a frozen crust from your freezer, and this will be ready in no time. A little ice cream on top is good. Originally from Wild Turkey Distillery.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon kentucky Bourbon
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans)
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the margarine, sugar, flour, eggs, bourbon, nuts and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until set.
This pie is absolutely delicious!!! I substituted Splenda for the sugar, used Egg Beaters and used only half the bourbon...it is a keeper. This recipe is very easy and super tasty! Thank you for posting.