1/4 Photos of Kentucky Bourbon Balls
These have always been a hoilday favorite; any kind of holiday! I used to make these with Rum but have now switched to using Bourbon. I have had this recipe for eons and I don't know from whence it came. These can also be frozen &/or refrigerated.Have updated 12/12/2008: changed the amount of Bourbon balls to a count of 20 to 30.
My Private Note
Large P ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cake crumbs or cookie crumbs into a plastic bag and smoosh them.
- 2Combine the cake crumbs or cookie crumbs, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, corn syrup & Bourbon.
- 3Blend and mix very well.
- 4Fold in the pecans.
- 5Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 6If mixture is not rolling together easily, add more corn syrup.
- 7Roll the balls in the cocoa powder or the powdered sugar to coat them.
- 8Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Bourbon Balls
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: