Recipe by mr.pickle
It is like taking a turkey dinner and putting it into a slap chop to turn it into a muffin! It has Turkey Cranberry Carrots Celery Onions and Stuffing all in a muffin
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large finely diced onion
- 3 stalks of finely diced celery
- 3 finely diced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 loaf prepared stuffing, bread cubed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 2. Saute Onions Celery Carrots Garlic and Turkey till tender.
- 3. Mix Eggs and Chicken stock together.
- 4. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl adding wet mixture last.
- 5. Grease muffin tins and fill with mixture until just overflowing lightly packed.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes or until crisp on top!