Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄3 lb lean ground beef (per burger)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dehydrated onion, minced
- Allow 1/3 lb. lean ground beef per burger.
- To each burger, add 1 1/2 teaspoons barbeque sauce and 1/4 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion.
- Cook on broiler, turning about every 4 minutes.
- Also great on the grill.
- Serve with more barbeque sauce, not catsup.
I love hamburgers and usually have at least one a week. This was good! I added 3 crushed garlic cloves and it gave a bit of extra zip.
I made these for the first time (never having made hamburgers before). They are delicious...even my picky 6 year old loved them. I made them as directed, but with tastefully simple onion onion :D
Since I was just cooking for myself, on 8/04/08. I decided to make this. It's hard to believe that there is only 3 ingredients in this very good burger. I did however have a little bit of trouble turning the burger over, it was beginning to crumble.I had to add a piece of cheese, cause to me a burger isn't a burger without cheese.The BBQ sauce I used was "Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Smoked. I really enjoyed it.This will be made again. Thank you for posting and "Keep Smiling :)'