Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I discovered this recipe from my husband after we got married. He made it for a family gathering and everyone loved it.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 2 (192.77 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- 828.06 ml cold milk
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip
- Mix sugar,butter and cream cheese together.
- In separate bowl crush oeros and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and cool whip.
- Add first mixture and last mixture together, then layer with oreos, chill and serve.
Brought it to a Halloween party, everyone loved it!
I LOVE this recipe! I made today for my Super Bowl party and it was a hit! Thanks! :)