Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I discovered this recipe from my husband after we got married. He made it for a family gathering and everyone loved it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix sugar,butter and cream cheese together.
- In separate bowl crush oeros and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and cool whip.
- Add first mixture and last mixture together, then layer with oreos, chill and serve.
Brought it to a Halloween party, everyone loved it!
I LOVE this recipe! I made today for my Super Bowl party and it was a hit! Thanks! :)