Chef Kenney J's Note:
This is a good recipe to use up left over ham, use on sandwich, crackers or dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb left over ham (diced or cubed)
- 4 green onions, chopped (tops and bottoms)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 medium celery ribs, peeled diced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish or 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a food processor, add the green onions, celery and ham.
- 2Pulse until finely chopped.
- 3Place the ham mixture in a medium bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- 4Taste and re-season if needed.
- 5Place in icebox to rest for about 1/2 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kens Deviled Ham
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 2065.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: