Recipe by Chef Kenney J
This is a good recipe to use up left over ham, use on sandwich, crackers or dip.
Top Review by cst1996
This is absolutely outstanding and got rave reviews. We loved the flavor and it didn't last the day. Had it on crackers and on bread. Am making another batch.
UPDATE: Have tried using different flavored mustards i.e. dijon, herbed etc... And just gets better and is requested by ALL!
- 1 lb left over ham (diced or cubed)
- 4 green onions, chopped (tops and bottoms)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 medium celery ribs, peeled diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish or 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, add the green onions, celery and ham.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- Place the ham mixture in a medium bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Taste and re-season if needed.
- Place in icebox to rest for about 1/2 hour before serving.