1/1 Photo of Ken's Corn Chowder
4 hrs 15 mins
This is recipe from my dad! It is a little spicy but nothing he makes is bland. It is great for a cold night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in bottom of stock pot. Saute onions and peppers until tender.
- 2Add flour. Stir.
- 3Add chicken stock and ham hocks. Bring to boil.
- 4Simmer for 3-4 hours.
- 5Add corn, ham, cheese soup and cheese whiz.
- 6Heat through.
- 7***Corn and ham can be adjusted to taste. These do not need to be exact amounts***.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ken's Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (686 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.6
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 35.9 g
- Cholesterol 204.9 mg
- Sodium 4783.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: