Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My dad found this recipe years ago. It is so delicious and so simple, you wonder why you didn't think of it!
- 6 -7 brown potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Boil the potatoes in water until soft.
- Mash potatoes with butter, sour cream, milk and salt and pepper (desired amounts of each).
- Place potatoes in oven-safe bowl or casserole dish.
- You can use either plain spinach or spinach with cream sauce.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cheese melts.