Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From my celebrity recipe collection.....please add it to yours! :-)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish, drain
- slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except almonds and mix lightly.
- When serving, garnish with almonds, if desired.
Lennie, another SUPERB recipe of your that has now become a keeper!! I usually don't eat a heavy lunch (sometimes none at all) however today I had a friend over for lunch and I made this...I had 2 bowls :-) This was light and delicious, thanks Lennie!
I found it very easy to make. I cooked 2 cup shell macroni and added it. Wonderful for lunch
This is a very easy and satisfying recipe. I added some craisins (dried cranberries) for more flavor and color.