Recipe by Kelvain
A delicious marinade with an Eastern/Asian twist. Best for grilling.
Top Review by Three Kids Make Me Crazy
This marinade is amazing. I put my pork loin into it for 18 hours, then put the loin and extra marinade in the crock pot with a cup of chicken broth for 18 hours. I cannot STAND pork, and even I at some of this amazing roast. Almost like a honey ham, only much tastier. My husband and three little kids devoured my entire three pound roast for dinner...The kids even turned down cheesy pasta for it. Once again, greatest pork marinade EVER! Thank you sooooo much!
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly mix together.
- Place pork loin in Ziplock bag and add marinade.
- Allow meat to marinade at least 1 hour before grilling. For best results, allow meat to marinade overnight.
- Yields enough marinade for a 2-3 pound pork loin.