Mexican beefy enchiladas that my granddaughter just loves. A sauce recipe that I had tasted from a TV dinner that I liked and finally was able to re-create!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 -6 flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese
- monterey jack cheese
- black olives
enchilada sauce (recipe to follow)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make enchilada sauce as follows:.
- 3Mix spices and flour into olive oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- 4Slowly add chicken broth and tomato sauce.
- 5Cook and stir until thickened.
- 6Enchilada Filling:.
- 7Brown ground beef and onion and drain excess fat.
- 8Add 3/4 cup enchilada sauce to meat and cook 10 minutes.
- 9Assemble enchiladas in ungreased baking dish (12"x9") by dipping.
- 10tortilla into sauce and filling with enchilada meat, cheeses and black.
- 12Roll tortillas placing seamed side toward bottom of baking dish.
- 13Continue making enchiladas until dish is full.
- 14Cover enchiladas with remaining sauce.
- 15Sprinkle cheese over top of enchiladas.
- 16Place black olives on top of cheese.
- 17Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelsey's Baked Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 507.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g