1/2 Photos of Kelly's Strawberry Cornbread
Prep & Cook time doesn't include cool down time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees, grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until well blended; make a well in the center In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk and melted butter or margarine.
- 3Pour mixture into well, stir together till moistened.
- 4Batter should be lumpy Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- 5With a spoon, dollop the jam over the top of the batter, spacing evenly Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool in the pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 7Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Strawberry Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (977 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g