1/1 Photo of Kelly's Spicy Buffalo Wings and Drumettes
One of my all-time favorites! Hope you try them! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs frozen chicken wings (or both) or 2 1/2 lbs chicken drummettes, thawed (or both)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Frank's red hot sauce, 1 bottle
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/16-1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil (for cooking)
- 1 cup thick and chunky bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- celery rib
- 1In deep chicken fryer or large deep skillet, cover bottom of pan with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat til oil is hot.
- 2Add wings and drummettes, place on tight fitting lid, and turn down heat to medium-low.
- 3Cook about 20-25 minutes til chicken pieces are done, turning several times.
- 4*Cooking them with a lid on keeps them moist and tender.
- 5While chicken is cooking, melt butter in medium-sized frying pan.
- 6Stir in hot sauce, bbq sauce, chili powder, pepper and garlic powder.
- 7Cook on low about 5 minutes.
- 8When chicken is done, add pieces to sauce and toss.
- 9Serve now, or bake in 375 oven for 3-5 minutes if desired.
- 10Serve with celery ribs, and bleu cheese dressing topped with crumbled cheese for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Spicy Buffalo Wings and Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.4
- Calories from Fat 534
- Total Fat 59.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.9 mg
- Sodium 1158.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.8 g