1/2 Photos of Kelly's Sausage Pancake Bites (W/Variations)
Concocted this recipe the other morning! Was SO GOOD and fun to eat!! Times are very scary right now with my hubby being laid-off, and just wanted to make us a special treat for breakfast. This put smiles back on our faces!! :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage til done in frying pan, breaking up into small pieces as you go. Remove with slotted spoon to a papertowel-lined plate. Make batter.
- 3In medium bowl, whisk egg til frothy. Whisk in milk, vanilla and oil. In small bowl, whisk well the dry ingredients to mix. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir all til just moistened but still a little lumpy. Fold in about 2/3 of the cooked sausage. Spray a mini muffin pan with vegetable oil spray. Fill each cup with sausage batter almost all the way to the tops. (I got 20.) Sprinkle each with rest of crumbled cooked sausage. Bake in 350 degree oven til golden. Depending on your oven, 13-15 minutes. You'll be able to see the sides turning a light golden brown. Remove from pan with a spoon and serve with butter and warm maple syrup for dunking! Wah lah! :D Easy peasy and SOOOO Good! :D
- 4Apple~Sausage : Add 1/2 up chunky applesauce and decrease milk to 3/4 cup.
- 5Fruit : fold in 1 cup frozen berries or diced fruit and omit or decrease sausage.
- 6Using my own, "from scratch", pancake batter, the sky's the limit really! Have fun and enjoy!
- 7*These also reheat and freeze very well.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Sausage Pancake Bites (W/Variations)
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.4
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.6 mg
- Sodium 1332.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g