Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My granddaughter loves strawberries and kiwi. I made this up for her, and she loves it!
Make and share this Kelly's Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups diced kiwi fruits
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained well
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Combine the fruit in a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows.
- Mix jello and cool whip together with a whisk until mixed well.
- Add to fruit and marshmallows and toss until well mixed.
This is an excellent dessert & I left out the Mandrin Oranges