Recipe by Kellcade
Oven-fried chicken breasts made delicious and moist by covering the breasts in Russian dressing prior to rolling in bread crumbs.
- 1⁄2 cup Russian salad dressing (any brand)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the Russian dressing in a bowl. Mix garlic in with the dressing. Place the chicken in the mixture and cover chicken liberally. Use a fork to poke holes in the chicken to allow the mixture to seep into the chicken.
- Put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to "meld" :).
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl. After the 20 minutes are up in the refrigerator, take the chicken out of the Russian dressing mixture, coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet (slathered with olive oil) or Silpat.
- Bake at 425 F for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!