1/1 Photo of Kelly's Russian Chicken
Oven-fried chicken breasts made delicious and moist by covering the breasts in Russian dressing prior to rolling in bread crumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the Russian dressing in a bowl. Mix garlic in with the dressing. Place the chicken in the mixture and cover chicken liberally. Use a fork to poke holes in the chicken to allow the mixture to seep into the chicken.
- 2Put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to "meld" :).
- 3Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl. After the 20 minutes are up in the refrigerator, take the chicken out of the Russian dressing mixture, coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet (slathered with olive oil) or Silpat.
- 4Bake at 425 F for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Russian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.7
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 633.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 34.7 g