Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love to make these! SO MUCH BETTER than take-out pizza!
- 3 (1360.77 g) frozen loaves bread dough, thawed (I just wrap each individually in plastic wrap and thaw in fridge overnight)
- 2 (793.78 g) jarthick pizza sauce
your favorite pizza toppings
- 453.59 g cooked sausage or 453.59 g desired meat (+ whatever else you like on your pizza)
- 453.59 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml melted butter or 118.32 ml olive oil
- 44.36 ml parmesan cheese
- Cut each thawed 1 lb loaf into 3 equal sections, roll and stretch each section into 9 (8") circles.
- Spread each to within a 1/2" from edge with pizza sauce, top each with favorite toppings, sprinkle each with mozzarella.
- Moisten edges with a little water or beaten egg, and fold over, sealing/pinching edges together WELL.
- Flute edge if desired.
- Place, on sides, on greased cookie sheet, prick tops with fork, brush with butter or olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425º for about 25-35 minutes, til browned.
- (Or 475º for 15-20 minutes).
- *Toreheat leftovers, bake at 350º for 25-35 minutes til hot.