1/4 Photos of Kelly's Party Finger Sandwiches
I can't go ANYWHERE without bringing these! Nice enough for wedding showers to football parties! REALLY hope you try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pillsbury big country refrigerated biscuits
- 2 -3 tablespoons stone ground mustard (*) or 2 -3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (*)
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons stone ground mustard or 6 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 10 slices virginia baked deli ham, cut each slice into 4 ths
- 20 slices aged swiss cheese, cut in half corner to corner
- 1 head lettuce, finely shredded to about 5 cups
- 20 black olives, drained, patted dry
- 20 pimento-stuffed green olives, drained, patted dry
- 40 frilled toothpicks
- 1Heat oven to 400•.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half CROSSWISE, (not horizontal through middle), making a half moon shape.
- 3Place on ungreased cookie sheet, spread tops with a little*mustard.
- 4Bake for 10-14 minutes or til golden brown.
- 5Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine onions and butter, mix well.
- 7In another small bowl mix mustard, mayo and honey.
- 8Split each biscuit open with sharp knife.
- 9Spread bottoms with butter mixture.
- 10Top each with ham, cheese and lettuce.
- 11Spread inside tops liberally with mustard-mayo-honey sauce.
- 12Place on top/lid.
- 13Spear an olive onto frilled pick, then stick through sandwich.
- 14You can make a half a recipe if you want, but if serving even 10-12 people, best to make 40!
- 15Everyone LOVES these!
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Party Finger Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.7
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento-stuffed green olives