Recipe by tricia ann
This is a new twist on the chocolate covered pretzel. One of the other mothers at school made them for a Christmas treat. The combination of nuts, chocolate and carmel is always a crowd pleaser. And they are easy enough the kids can help.
Top Review by Chef Patience
I got this recipe from a supermarket flier this year. These are great! And addicting. I made, like, 3 batches of them and ate one whole batch by myself. Also, I melted the chocolate in the microwave instead of the oven, 30 seconds at a time, testing for how soft the chocolate was.
- 24 small pretzels
- 24 Rolo chocolates, unwrapped
- 24 pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F Place pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Put one rolo on each pretzel.
- Put the rolo/pretzels in the oven until the rolos soften and start to melt.
- Remove from the oven and push one pecan half down in the middle of each rolo.
- Let cool.
- Remove from the parchment and store in an air tight container.