1/6 Photos of Kelly's French Silk Chocolate Pie
This pie is to die for, and my most requested pie, too! Easy to make, very rich! Happy to share! Enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In microwave, melt chocolate, set aside to cool.
- 2In medium bowl, cream butter, gradually add sugar, cream well.
- 3Mix in melted, cooled chocolate and vanilla.
- 4Add eggs 1 at a time, beating 5 minutes each, and scraping sides of bowl often to incorporate all sugar.
- 5(Beat until no longer any grains of sugar).
- 6Spoon and smooth into pie crust.
- 7Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- 8Serve topped with Cool Whip, chocolate shavings and a maraschino cherry.
- 9*Double this recipe for a 9-inch deep dish pie.
- 10Variations: add, in addition to vanilla, 1 teaspoons peppermint extract, tint Cool Whip pink for Valentines day, green for St Patty’s day.
- 11Top with crushed peppermint sticks/candy canes just before serving for Christmas.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's French Silk Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
8-inch graham cracker crusts
Plain Hershey Bar