Recipe by KellyinNC
This is awesome! If you love brisket or beef cooked in the smoker and just don't have time to, or maybe the weather won't permit- you have to try this. I have used EVERY cut of beef roast or brisket, it always comes out great! Enjoy!
Top Review by Lovetorun62
KEEPER! While I didn't have any liquid smoke so I used worchestershire in place. Prepped according to directions, tightly foiled and left in fridge overnight. Placed in crock pot in AM, no liquid and WOW....what a wonderful brisket we came home to! The flavor was superb, brisket was tender, juicy and fell apart. Thanks Kelly!!
- 2 -4 lbs beef roast or 2 -4 lbs beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 minced fresh garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim beef of any large extra fat. A little is good for flavor.
- Place the roast in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Rub beef all over with all of the spices.
- Sprinkle liquid smoke over beef and rap tightly in foil. Make sure it's completely wrapped.
- DO NOT ADD ANY LIQUID TO THE CROCKPOT!
- Place in crock pot and cook on low setting for 8-10 hrs (10 for a larger cut of beef).
- Unwrap beef and serve with the "smoker" juices in the crock pot or with your favorite barbecue sauce.