1/8 Photos of Kelly's Crock Pot "smoked" Beef Roast or Brisket
8 hrs 10 mins
This is awesome! If you love brisket or beef cooked in the smoker and just don't have time to, or maybe the weather won't permit- you have to try this. I have used EVERY cut of beef roast or brisket, it always comes out great! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim beef of any large extra fat. A little is good for flavor.
- 2Place the roast in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil.
- 3Rub beef all over with all of the spices.
- 4Sprinkle liquid smoke over beef and rap tightly in foil. Make sure it's completely wrapped.
- 5DO NOT ADD ANY LIQUID TO THE CROCKPOT!
- 6Place in crock pot and cook on low setting for 8-10 hrs (10 for a larger cut of beef).
- 7Unwrap beef and serve with the "smoker" juices in the crock pot or with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Crock Pot "smoked" Beef Roast or Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 3654.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: