Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
I came up with this version incorporating my favorite ingredients! Tastes even better than Chunky Candybars!
- 170.09 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 170.09 g butterscotch chips
- 354.88 ml shoestring potato chips (*more if needed)
- 236.59 ml salted cashews or 236.59 ml salted peanuts
- 236.59 ml packed seedless raisin
- Nuke chips til melted, stirring once through.
- Stir in rest of ingredients, and drop onto waxed paper-lined cookie sheet by tablespoons, mounding a bit to form little "haystacks".
- Chill til set.
Kelly, shame on you for posting this!!!!These treats having everything going for them-No bake(its hot:)), ease of preparation,easy ingredient list, and just plain yummy!!Good enough to share as well...which I had better do before I eat them all!!!!