Recipe by Wildflour
I came up with this version incorporating my favorite ingredients! Tastes even better than Chunky Candybars!
Top Review by Peggy Lynn
Kelly, shame on you for posting this!!!!These treats having everything going for them-No bake(its hot:)), ease of preparation,easy ingredient list, and just plain yummy!!Good enough to share as well...which I had better do before I eat them all!!!!
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shoestring potato chips (*more if needed)
- 1 cup salted cashews or 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup packed seedless raisin