VERY moist and delicious, can't wait for summer to make it again!
Make and share this Kelly's Chocolate Chip and Pecan Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled, grated
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups chocolate chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In large bowl, beat eggs til foamy.
- Beat in next 4 ingredients.
- Beat in zucchini.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients, add to wet mixture.
- Mix well.(*Except nuts and chips.)
- Then stir in nuts and chips.
- Bake in 325º oven for 60-75 minutes in 2 greased and floured bread loaf pans.
- Let cool 5 minutes, loosen sides with knife, turn out onto wire rack to cool. Wrap tightly, store in fridge.