- 2 bunches broccoli
- 20 slices bacon
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop broccoli florets into small bite-size pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Add chopped onion to bowl.
- Fry bacon to a crisp state, drain, cool and crumble into bowl on top of vegetable mix.
- DO NOT MIX IN!
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In another bowl, combine miracle whip, salt, vinegar, and sugar.
- Mix well, cover, and refrigerate also.
- When ready to serve, mix dressing thoroughly throughout broccoli mix and serve.