This is my aunt's wonderful recipe!
Make and share this Kelly's Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Chop broccoli florets into small bite-size pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Add chopped onion to bowl.
- Fry bacon to a crisp state, drain, cool and crumble into bowl on top of vegetable mix.
- DO NOT MIX IN!
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In another bowl, combine miracle whip, salt, vinegar, and sugar.
- Mix well, cover, and refrigerate also.
- When ready to serve, mix dressing thoroughly throughout broccoli mix and serve.