Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole is great when having a large amount of people over, or just for a lazy Saturday morning. I am going to post my original recipe, but I change it up all of the time! I make this on holiday mornings.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- I use a 9x9 inch stoneware pan, but you can really use any type of square or rectangular pan.
- Unroll crescent rolls, but do not separate! press it into the bottom of the pan, pressing the perforations together to make your crust.
- Brown your breakfast meat and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle evenly over the crust.
- Top with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Scramble the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together and our over the crust.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the eggs set.
- Sprinkle with the other half of the cheese. Let it sit for about 5 minutes when you take it out of the oven to set.
- Variations: Mexican style- use chorizo, green chilies, and pepper jack cheese. Parisian- use steamed asparagus, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese. Italian- use pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, and parmesan cheese.