Recipe by Wildflour
One of my favorites! I've always put swiss cheese and turkey in mine, really makes it extra special!
Top Review by annlouise
I don't usually like pasta salads, but this was wonderful. I used half M Whip/half mayo, used medium cheddar instead of swiss, only 2 thick slices of turkey, and omitted the zest. Had to use macaroni and it was fine. Thanks!
- 226.79 g thick lean platter bacon
- 4 slice deli turkey, julienned
- 1 head lettuce, chopped coarse
- 473.18 ml grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 113.39-170.09 g swiss cheese, cubed or julienned
- 14.79-29.58 ml finely chopped onion
- 453.59 g box mostaccioli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lemon
- Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon into 1" pices, cook til crisp, drain on paper towels.
- In large bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, swiss cheese, onion, and noodles.
- Add enough Miracle Whip to coat nicely.
- Add zest of half a lemon.
- Add juice of half to whole lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold all til well combined.
- *You can sub green onions if you prefer.