Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my favorites! I've always put swiss cheese and turkey in mine, really makes it extra special!
- 226.79 g thick lean platter bacon
- 4 slice deli turkey, julienned
- 1 head lettuce, chopped coarse
- 473.18 ml grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 113.39-170.09 g swiss cheese, cubed or julienned
- 14.79-29.58 ml finely chopped onion
- 453.59 g box mostaccioli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lemon
- Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Cut bacon into 1" pices, cook til crisp, drain on paper towels.
- In large bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, swiss cheese, onion, and noodles.
- Add enough Miracle Whip to coat nicely.
- Add zest of half a lemon.
- Add juice of half to whole lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold all til well combined.
- *You can sub green onions if you prefer.
I don't usually like pasta salads, but this was wonderful. I used half M Whip/half mayo, used medium cheddar instead of swiss, only 2 thick slices of turkey, and omitted the zest. Had to use macaroni and it was fine. Thanks!
This is really good. We'll add some chopped fresh basil next time and we may try a stronger cheese (or Swiss cheese that's not from Walmart!).
What a nice supper salad! I used swiss cheese, turkey bacon and thin sliced chicken breast. I only had macaroni noodles so that's what I used for the pasta. I added a tbsp of catsup to the Miracle Whip and a tsp of sweet pickle relish. I threw some store bought croutons on the top and that was a complete supper for us. Thanks, Carole in Orlando