Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
When I first started baking on my own (my mother isn't much of a baker) one thing I decided I had to know how to make was banana bread because we forever had bananas sitting around after the point that my husband would still eat them. I found a recipe in my church cookbook but didn't like how it turned out. This recipe is my adaptation of that recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add all other ingredients to butter/sugar mixture except bananas.
- Mash bananas and add in last.
- Blend all ingredients together. Batter will be chunky.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Cool before removing from pan.