1/6 Photos of Kelly's Apple Pork Chops With Stuffing
1 hr 5 mins
This is my fiance's FAVORITE, well one of them at least! EASY to make and to DIE for! Pork chops baked over apple pie filling topped with stuffing?? OH YEAH, it's good stuff maynard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick (or butterfly or if using thinner chops, just reduce baking time a bit)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- seasoning salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) box stove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon apple pie filling, chop apples
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling with cinnamon (Kroger brand is surprisingly good)
- more fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1Make stuffing according to pkg directions, fold in 1 Tbl. apple pie filling and cheddar, set aside.
- 2Pour rest apple pie filling onto bottom of 13x9 pan (greased.)
- 3In hot skillet, lightly brown pork chops (seasoned with seasoning salt and pepper) on both sides.
- 4Place pork chops on top of apples.
- 5Top each with a mound of stuffing.
- 6(I loosely pack it a little to make it look nice, making a round ball of it.).
- 7Sprinkle lightly with a little coarse ground pepper.
- 8Cover and bake at 350• for 40-45 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- 10(*Porkchops ARE done when just barely light pink in center and juices run clear.)**When serving, make sure you scoop with a large spatula, getting underneath the chop to get all the pie filling underneath.
- 11Hope I explained that right.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Apple Pork Chops With Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 780.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 45.5 g