Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
I hesitated in posting this recipe because there is not much too it. However, I couldn't find anything like this on Zaar, and it is one of my favorite ways to fix Brie. I came up with this recipe as a breakfast side dish, but it is also a great appetizer. This recipe is incredibly easy for the praise you will get for it. Bon appetite!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Brie into 4 quarters.
- Place brie on a baking sheet and place one sprig of Rosemary on each piece.
- Drizzle olive oil over cheese and rosemary and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is just melting out of casing.
- Serve with freshly cut apples or pears (berries are good too!).
- Garnish with remaining rosemary.
- Serve immediately.
This was a great tasting lunch for me today! I quartered the recipe as I was the only one reviewing it. It would be great for a wine and cheese party. It was made for the "Potluck Tag (January) - Bring a Friend Event!!!"