1/1 Photo of Kellymac's Melted Brie With Apples
I hesitated in posting this recipe because there is not much too it. However, I couldn't find anything like this on Zaar, and it is one of my favorite ways to fix Brie. I came up with this recipe as a breakfast side dish, but it is also a great appetizer. This recipe is incredibly easy for the praise you will get for it. Bon appetite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut Brie into 4 quarters.
- 3Place brie on a baking sheet and place one sprig of Rosemary on each piece.
- 4Drizzle olive oil over cheese and rosemary and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is just melting out of casing.
- 5Serve with freshly cut apples or pears (berries are good too!).
- 6Garnish with remaining rosemary.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kellymac's Melted Brie With Apples
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 357.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: