1/4 Photos of Kellymac's Cranberry Walnut Salad
This is a delicious salad that is great in the fall or winter. I serve with a balsamic vinagrette dressing. I particularly like Kittencal's Balsamic Vinaigrette . This is very easy to make but guests are usually impressed because it is a little more exciting than your standard garden salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop or tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- 2Cut onion into half circle pieces.
- 3Add cranberries and walnuts and oranges if using.
- 4Toss salad with dressing.
- 5Plate and sprinkle with bleu cheese.
- 6Garnish with any remaining nuts, berries, or an orange slice.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kellymac's Cranberry Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 327.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g