Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a yummy twist on a regular old burger and have become my favorite way to make burgers. All of the ingredients are approximate and I usually just add what looks right so please make with regard to your own personal tastes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup diced jalapeno (you can use banana peppers if you want less spice)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheese (I use the mexican blend)
- 2 -3 pieces bacon (can use real bacon pieces in a pinch)
- 1 tablespoon andouille seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cook bacon and cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces.
- Mix all ingredients, except buns of course, in a large bowl.
- Form into four 1/4 lb patties.
- Grill until cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Place on buns and enjoy!
First of all, I misread the ingredients. Instead of andouille seasoning, I used 1 andouille sausage, diced. I left out the bacon, though. Wow! We loved it. Topped it off with pepper-jack cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce, and mayo. Thanks for sharing.