1/5 Photos of Kellymac's Brie and Prosciutto Panini
This is my favorite and most easily made panini. I don't have a panini press so I just use my George Foreman grill. This is a just the basic recipe and is delicious as is, but if you want to give it some more pizzaz add some apple or pear slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray grill or panini press with non-stick cooking spray. (I prefer olive oil cooking spray because I think it tastes a lot better).
- 2Spread mayonaise and mustard on bread to your preference.
- 3Put prosciutto on bottom piece of bread, top with cheese and second piece of bread. (Putting the cheese on top allows it to melt into the rest of the sandwich rather than just out and onto the grill.).
- 4Grill until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kellymac's Brie and Prosciutto Panini
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: