There are a lot of these recipes out there, but this is how I make it. Rich and cheesy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups raw Minute Rice
- 6 -8 tablespoons melted butter
- 0.5 (12 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1In large bowl, combine soups and Velveeta. Microwave til melted and creamy. About 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in broccoli and rice.
- 3Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan or glass baking dish.
- 4Stir cracker crumbs into melted butter and sprinkle evenly over top.
- 5Cover and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer. Or til casserole is bubbly and crumbs are golden.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly’s Cheese Broccoli Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 1169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers