A recipe shared by Kelly Ripa on her show a few years ago. Servings are a guess since none where given. Sounds like it might be a fun one to do with the little ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter or margarine in saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2Add the marshmallows, stirring with a wooden spoon until melted.
- 3You can add food coloring if you want to make color popcorn snowmen.
- 4Pour mixture over 15 cups of popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- 5When the mixture is cool enough to touch, rub a little margarine on your hands (or dishwasher gloves) and start making balls.
- 6For each snowman, stack 3 popcorn balls on top of each other on a sheet of wax paper.
- 7Push pretzel sticks in the middle for arms.
- 8Use the rest of the candy (mini jawbreakers, gumdrops, red hots, raisins, fruit leather, candy corn, M&M's, etc) to decorate the eyes, nose, mouth and buttons.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly Ripa's Popcorn Snowman
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g