Recipe by RedHotBeads
My friend and I were discussing our fondness for key lime pie when we thought a dip for the holidays would be good ... one you could dip graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or fruit, into. This is what we came up with.
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Add the key lime juice and sugar, and then the condensed milk. Continue to mix on high speed until fluffy and combined. Will have the consistency of a thick frosting. Refrigerate, and serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, sliced fruit, etc.