Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend and I were discussing our fondness for key lime pie when we thought a dip for the holidays would be good ... one you could dip graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or fruit, into. This is what we came up with.
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Whip the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Add the key lime juice and sugar, and then the condensed milk. Continue to mix on high speed until fluffy and combined. Will have the consistency of a thick frosting. Refrigerate, and serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, sliced fruit, etc.
Made this tonight for a party. It was delicious and a huge hit! Thanks!
This sounds so good. Can't wait to try it!
Oh yum - this is terrific! Made half of the recipe and it was tart and sweet and creamy. I know this would be great on fruit or grahams but I used ritz crackers as my dippers and that was delicious - the little bit of saltiness was great with the lime, kind of like a margarita ;) Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013